To get into the Library, bring your Bocconi ID card with you or use the QRcode created via the yoU@B student Diary.
Note: Library’s maximum occupancy is 720 people.
Where is the Library?
The Library is located in the Bocconi Campus, in via Ulisse Gobbi 5.
When is the Library open?
The Library is open from Monday to Sunday. Opening hours are always available here.
What services can I get/find at the Library?
At the Library you can find several services supporting your study and research: books loan, spaces specifically designed for study group, as well as individual study, online collections, printed collections, a dedicated staff providing help with citations and bibliographies.
Access varies depending on your user profile (student, faculty, alumnus, visitor...). For further information, please e-mail email@example.com
If you are you a Bocconi Alumnus, the following resources and services are available for you at Bocconi Library:
- print collections (journals, books, theses, working papers, etc.)
- ejournals and ebooks, as well as a selection of databases. You can use the online resources in the Library as well as from any on-campus location, but due to contractual restrictions, you cannot access off-campus.
- information and research assistance
- For Alumni joining the Bocconi Alumni Community:
- borrowing of up to 5 books for 4 weeks, one-time renewal for 1 week
Before entering the Library, please make sure you have your Bocconi University card and wi-fi credentials with you. If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 business days in advance.
If you are a visiting user to the Library, in order to gain access to Library services you are required to pay a registration fee.
- a study seat in the Library’s reading rooms
- on-campus access to print and online collections (e-books, e-journals and a selection of databases)
- checkouts up to 5 books at one time
- photocopying, printing and scanning services
- access to the Bocconi wi-fi
The registration fee does not include off-campus access to the online resources (databases, online journals, e-books)
3 registration fees are available: €90 per 3 months, €110 per 6 months, €130 per year
- valid from date of issue
- exclusively for personal use
For information contact email@example.com.