The request must be made online via the "Language Certification recognition" procedure available on the "Language Center" widget of the yoU@B Diary.. We invite you to carefully check the instructions to correctly submit the language certification recognition application at page www.unibocconi.eu/languagecenter, “Language certification recognition” section together with rules and conversion tables.
We remind you that you can register a language certificate as an alternative to the internal exam only upon meeting all the following conditions:
- it is one of those recognized by the University;
- exit level and language contents are compatible with those required from your study plan;
- it is submitted to the Language Center for recording within 3 years after sitting the international certification exam (2 years for TOEFL and, for certifications taken from 1 September 2019 2 years for IELTS test as well, according to the provisions of the certifying agency).
- the certification must be submitted in original to the Language Center or statement or results;
- it must be verifiable online.
For details about placing foreign languages in the academic program, how to choose languages and exit levels: Guide to the University, Chapter on "Foreign Languages".