The request must be made online via the "Language Certification recognition" procedure available on the "Language Center" widget of the yoU@B Diary.. We invite you to carefully check the instructions to correctly submit the language certification recognition application at page www.unibocconi.eu/languagecenter, “Language certification recognition” section together with rules and conversion tables.
We remind you that you can register a language certificate as an alternative to the internal exam only upon meeting all the following conditions:
- it is one of those recognized by the University;
- exit level and language contents are compatible with those required from your study plan;
- it is submitted to the Language Center for recording within 3 years after sitting the international certification exam (2 years for TOEFL and, IELTS test as well, according to the provisions of the certifying agency).
- the certification must be submitted in original to the Language Center or statement of results or on-line results with specification of the identification code of the certificate;
- it must be verifiable online.
We also remind you that it is possible to submit language certification recognition request only starting with the enrollment in the year of study the language object of recognition is positioned in.
For details about placing foreign languages in the academic program, how to choose languages and exit levels: Guide to the University, Chapter on "Foreign Languages".