The Double Degree Program offers the possibility to spend one year in a prestigious Partner School of Bocconi University.
Provided that both institutions' academic requirements have been met, participants will be receiving a degree both from Bocconi University and the foreign institution.
The length of the program depends on the destination, but the standard duration is generally one academic year.
- World Bachelor in Business — WBB (Undergraduate Triple Degree with USC Marshall, Los Angeles, USA and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong),
- CHINA MiM (Graduate Double Degree with Fudan University, Shanghai),
- DD ESSEC (Graduate Double Degree with ESSEC Business School, Cergy, France),
- DD LSE (Graduate Double Degree with London School of Economics, London, UK),
- DD Science Po (Graduate Double Degree with Sciences Po, Paris, France). Explore the dedicated web pages for each specific Program.