Students must pay the entire amount of academic tuition and fees to Bocconi University, on the basis of the deadlines and methods defined by the Fees Funding and Housing Office.
The amounts relating to academic tuition and fees do not include any additional necessary or ancillary fees such as, for example, the graduation fee, payment for participation in special programs, payment for certificates for which you are kindly requested to refer to the dedicated website pages.
Tuition and fees are due in their full amount from first year of enrollment and for each academic year of enrollment
Throughout the entire legal duration of the degree program,the amounts due for the registration fee and contributions for tuition will be adjusted regarding inflation and any other updates.
The amount of academic tuition and fees are divided into installments, the details of which are shown in the following pages and are also published in the Financial situation — Payments section of the You@B Agenda, usually by mid November (with the exception of the 1st installment - advance payment, available following the enrollment).
The 1st installment always includes:
- registration fee of € 295,00;
- regional tax of € 140,00;
- fixed stamp duties of € 16,00;
- Administrative fees of € 3,00.
- Program tuition and fees for the 4th year of the Law program are subject to an increase, including inflation, of 10% over the third year (with a maximum increase equal to the tuition expected for the 1st year of Master of Science programs).
- As established for the fourth year, program tuition and fees for the 5th year of the Law program will be adjusted regarding the rate of inflation and any updates.
The amounts and installments indicated here are commensurate with the type of contribution provided for each student. The amounts and installments indicated refer to the ordinary fees target and to the main financial aid offered by Bocconi University.
Students wishing to transfer from one Bocconi degree program to another are required to pay the tuition and fees due for the new program, with any adjustments compared to the tuition and fees paid for the program they are changing from.