To have a nice experience in the residences, all guests must be aware of the rules in the Bocconi Residence Regulations and comply with them. The Regulations are read and signed by each guest when accepting the accommodation. The violation of one or more rules of the Regulation can lead to disciplinary measures, up to expulsion from the residence. Please read carefully the Bocconi residence Regulations and find below the answers to the most common questions.
Are there any time restrictions for entry into the residence? Is there a curfew?
There are no time restrictions on entry or exit for students assigned accommodation in the residences.
Is the reception open 24h?
The reception is open 24 hours a day in every Bocconi Residence Hall; there you can check-in and receive the keys of your room. In order to receive the keys, it will be necessary to present a valid identity document at the reception.
At the end of the stay, after having emptied the room of all personal belongings, the keys will have to be returned to the reception.
Can I host relatives or friends?
Students may have visitors under condition that they do not disturb other housing assignees, and within the rules set out in the paragraph below;
- the presence of external guests in the residence is allowed only between 7.00 and 24.00;
- upon the arrival of the external guest, the student living in the hall is notified by phone and must go to the reception, where he will have to fill in the appropriate register indicating the name, surname of his guest, and also student ID if the visitor is from Bocconi. If there are more than one guest at the same time, the resident will have to register each of them. Finally, the resident will have to sign the register;
- the visitor signs and deposits an identity document (identity card, passport or driving licence) at the reception, which he will collect on leaving. At this point he is authorized to enter the residence;
- upon leaving, the external guest goes to the reception to collect his identity document and sign the register;
- the external guest - as well as the resident - undertakes to behave respectfully, in particular by making sure not to disturb the roommates or other residents;
- the resident is always responsible for any incorrect behavior or violation of the Regulations of the visitor.
I'm not happy with my roommates, what can I do?
Living together requires mutual respect and the ability to adapt to different habits and lifestyles. It is therefore normal that misunderstandings may arise between roommates. In these cases, dialogue is the solution: try to find a suitable moment and the right tones to have a constructive exchange with your roommates, finding a meeting point on the issues that divide you.
Can I send/receive packages in the residences?
Yes, but only after the check-in.